Your browser does not support JavaScript!
Welcome to Department of Counseling & Clinical Psychology
首頁 > International Licensure
Does the applicant is not a Malaysian citizen and permanent resident of Malaysia is not eligible to be registered under the Counsellors Act 1998 (Act 580)?

Can. Any person who is not a citizen and not a permanent resident of Malaysia who wish to practice as a counselor in Malaysia to be registered with provisional registration if:

a) He is registered or licensed as a counselor, or otherwise authorized by law to practice as a counselor, in a country where he usually practice as a counselor;
b) He has expertise counseling and
c) Physical presence is required in Malaysia for not less than one hundred eighty days in a calendar year for the purpose of providing counseling or she is the resident representative of the foreign component of a joint venture for such purposes.

For more information, please visit :

  • 新增到收藏夾
  • 分享